 Town / 4529
Re: New MOC: Michigan Theater
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 18:37:18 GMT

In lugnet.town, Chris Leach writes:

The theater rocks.It's even better in person.I love the half stud work.The
details on the inside are just as good as the detailed outside.Chris (who is
home sorting his 9 - 6921's(monorail acc. pack)  he got in the mail
yesterday((5 days from Belgium!!))Leach MichLTC/MichLUG

Yeah, it is better in person.  Given the camera and lighting conditions I
couldn't get any good clear pictures of the interior.  Perhaps if we actually
have a sunny day anytime soon I can take better ones. But this is Michigan...

Glad you like it!

David (envious of all that monorail) Kohrman