New MOC: Michigan Theater
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 04:51:16 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Time to announce my newest building.

I recently finished the Michigan Theater, a fully furnished 1920's movie
palace.  My largest building yet features a neoclassical exterior and a
japanise atmospheric interior.  There is seating capacity for 86 minifigs,
spread between the ground floor and balcony.

You can read much more about the model on my website...

http://homepages.wmich.edu/~d9kohrma/legotheater.html

Or you can skip right to the brickshelf pictures...

Better pictures coming soon...

LMKWYT!

Thanks!

David Kohrman