 Town / 4521
Re: New MOC: Michigan Theater
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 15:33:39 GMT

Or you can skip right to the brickshelf pictures...

Better pictures coming soon...

LMKWYT!

Thanks!

David Kohrman

Hi David,

This theater is fantastic. I really like like all the detail on the facade.
Particularly the use of 1x4 tiles at the street level/entrance level of the
facade, I use tiles in that manner as well. The columns are great & the
blanked windows above the front exit are perfect. I figure the inside area
behind that would be the stairwell.

Very nice job.

Thanks
Jonathan