 Town / 4538
Re: New MOC: Michigan Theater
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 20:34:06 GMT

"David Kohrman" <david.kohrman@wmich.edu> writes:
Time to announce my newest building.

I recently finished the Michigan Theater, a fully furnished 1920's movie
palace.  My largest building yet features a neoclassical exterior and a
japanise atmospheric interior.  There is seating capacity for 86 minifigs,
spread between the ground floor and balcony.

http://homepages.wmich.edu/~d9kohrma/legotheater.html

Very cool!  Nice detail work on the facade!  My only complaint is that
the interior pics are difficult to view in some cases.  Can you take
some more, perhaps with better lighting?

--Bill.