 Town / 4523
Re: New MOC: Michigan Theater
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 18:24:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, David Kohrman writes:
Time to announce my newest building.

I recently finished the Michigan Theater, a fully furnished 1920's movie
palace.  My largest building yet features a neoclassical exterior and a
japanise atmospheric interior.  There is seating capacity for 86 minifigs,
spread between the ground floor and balcony.

You can read much more about the model on my website...

http://homepages.wmich.edu/~d9kohrma/legotheater.html

Or you can skip right to the brickshelf pictures...

Better pictures coming soon...
The theater rocks.It's even better in person.I love the half stud work.The
details on the inside are just as good as the detailed outside.Chris (who is
home sorting his 9 - 6921's(monorail acc. pack)  he got in the mail
yesterday((5 days from Belgium!!))Leach MichLTC/MichLUG