 Town / 4260
Re: More Garbage (Trucks)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 14:07:40 GMT

Jon,  Looks great.  Very representative.  We don't have ones like that around
here, but from the movies and stuff, you are right on.  The red and yellow
stripe really adds something too.

-Jason

Jason, I apologize for the late reply, the weekend got in the way. It still
needs some refining but I think it is really close.

thanks for looking and taking the time to post.

best,
Jonathan