 Town / 4261
Re: More Garbage (Trucks)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 14:56:26 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes writes:
Hello,
I don't know what it is with me and garbage trucks, but heres one that was
modeled after the kind that New Yorks Strongest use. I am waiting for the
1x2x3 75 degree slopes in white from Bricklink to complete it.

Jonathan

Jonathan,

I know what you mean about garbage trucks. Everytime I see one around here
I'm thinking about how I would make it out of LEGO.

Yours looks really great. I also like the red and yellow stripe. It adds
some great detail and realism.

You're other trucks are very nice as well. I like the Bespin mail truck, and
the colors on the delivery truck.

Great work,
Todd
http://www.lugco.com/todd