 Town / 4267
Re: More Garbage (Trucks)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 03:31:27 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes writes:

the entire folder with some more shots of this & many other vehicles is here:

If you get a moment please take a look and let me know what you think.

thanks,

Jonathan

Great creations.  I like all of them.  I have made some dump trucks but
nothing like these.  This inspires me create.

Does the rear tilt or move?  I have an modified 6693 with the wider wheels.
It is one of my favorites because of all the movement involved.

You need to give the town contest some thought. I am getting my whole town
ready for it.