 Town / 4263
Re: More Garbage (Trucks)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 17:17:58 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes writes:
In lugnet.town, Todd Trotter writes:
Yours looks really great. I also like the red and yellow stripe. It adds
some great detail and realism.

You're other trucks are very nice as well. I like the Bespin mail truck, and
the colors on the delivery truck.

Thanks very much. I got the idea for the Mail truck after seeing a post
office in one of the train layout pic's. It is just a simple design that I
threw together while making dinner one night. The colors on the delivery
truch were chosen 'just to use orange', I had the orange parts & never used
them, so I made myself use them.

These truck desings are so good, they simply screem to be put into Ldraw
LDR-files. (You might even consider to sell instances of the garbage truck
as custom sets)
If you're not familiar with the phrase "custom set" see
http://www.bricksmiths.com/  for some nice examples.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.