 Town / 4239
4238  |  4240
Subject:
More Garbage (Trucks)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 14:31:10 GMT

Hello,
I don't know what it is with me and garbage trucks, but heres one that was
modeled after the kind that New Yorks Strongest use. I am waiting for the
1x2x3 75 degree slopes in white from Bricklink to complete it.

the entire folder with some more shots of this & many other vehicles is here:

If you get a moment please take a look and let me know what you think.

thanks,

Jonathan