 Town / 4262
Re: More Garbage (Trucks)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 16:29:11 GMT

Jonathan

Jonathan,

I know what you mean about garbage trucks. Everytime I see one around here
I'm thinking about how I would make it out of LEGO.

Yours looks really great. I also like the red and yellow stripe. It adds
some great detail and realism.

You're other trucks are very nice as well. I like the Bespin mail truck, and
the colors on the delivery truck.

Great work,
Todd
http://www.lugco.com/todd

Hi Todd,
Thanks very much. I got the idea for the Mail truck after seeing a post
office in one of the train layout pic's. It is just a simple design that I
threw together while making dinner one night. The colors on the delivery
truch were chosen 'just to use orange', I had the orange parts & never used
them, so I made myself use them.

thanks for looking & taking the time to post.

Best,
Jonathan