 Town / 4252
Re: More Garbage (Trucks)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 13:50:15 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes writes:
Hello,
I don't know what it is with me and garbage trucks, but heres one that was
modeled after the kind that New Yorks Strongest use. I am waiting for the
1x2x3 75 degree slopes in white from Bricklink to complete it.

Jon,  Looks great.  Very representative.  We don't have ones like that around
here, but from the movies and stuff, you are right on.  The red and yellow
stripe really adds something too.

the entire folder with some more shots of this & many other vehicles is here:

If you get a moment please take a look and let me know what you think.

thanks,

Jonathan

-Jason

Jason Spears