 Town / 4282
Re: More Garbage (Trucks)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 08:48:35 GMT

"jonathan lopes" <cityboy4k@aol.com> writes:
Hello,
I don't know what it is with me and garbage trucks, but heres one that was
modeled after the kind that New Yorks Strongest use. I am waiting for the
1x2x3 75 degree slopes in white from Bricklink to complete it.

Very attractive design.  I'd like to see it from more angles.  I like
the way you used the half-stud offset to simulate the ribbing.

--Bill.