 Town / 4259
Re: Trying to identify an airplane set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:56:19 GMT

Not sure if any of these are it, but these are all the planes I could find
in the Lugnet DB in the 80's and 90's with 2 minifigs and at least one of
them having the airplane logo on the torso:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6368 Jet Airliner (1985, 126 pcs)
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6687 Turbo Prop I (1987, 67 pcs)
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6375_1 Trans Air Carrier (1990, 190 pcs)
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6529 Ultra Light I (1990, 28 pcs)

Any of these look right? If not, what country were you in when you got it?
IE is this a US only/European only set? Or perhaps a promo set? Any • details
about the plane itself? A passenger plane? Or a small glider? Something
inbetween? Colors? Propeller(s)?

Some appear close, but I distinctly remember that it had two mini-figs with
the airplane logo on their shirts.  It was a US set.  Passenger plane I'm
pretty sure.  White exterior for the most part, no front propellers.  It may
in fact be one of the ones you've listed, I just can't remember exactly.
However, I do know it was simply a plane set, no airport or anything like
that.

Thanks.