 Town / 4224
Re: Trying to identify an airplane set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 02:59:47 GMT

In lugnet.town, Tyler Maciolek writes:
    I am trying to identify an old (80's or early 90's) set of mine so I
can download the instructions.  ANY advice would be greatly appreciated.
The set was an airplane, and I distinctly remember it had two mini-figures
with the shirts that had the black airplane on front.  Yet I have searched
the database for any and all types of airplanes to no avail.  Anyone have
any idea what set this was, what category it was under, anything?

Not sure if any of these are it, but these are all the planes I could find
in the Lugnet DB in the 80's and 90's with 2 minifigs and at least one of
them having the airplane logo on the torso:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6368 Jet Airliner (1985, 126 pcs)
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6687 Turbo Prop I (1987, 67 pcs)
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6375_1 Trans Air Carrier (1990, 190 pcs)
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6529 Ultra Light I (1990, 28 pcs)

Any of these look right? If not, what country were you in when you got it?
IE is this a US only/European only set? Or perhaps a promo set? Any details
about the plane itself? A passenger plane? Or a small glider? Something
inbetween? Colors? Propeller(s)?

DaveE