 Town / 3406
Re: new lego sets? are they crazy?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 21:55:37 GMT

In lugnet.town, Joe Franco writes:
These sets
are getting more and more crappier and expensive every day.

I won't fight you on this point.

please dont tell
me that the new and stupid, "JACK STONE" sets are going to replace the town,
or city sets. are they?

Nope. Town and city are long gone and aren't being replaced.

LOOK AT THEIR SETS!! NO ONE WANTS A JUNIORIZED SET!

Not true. If you read the boxes of the Jack Stone series you'll notice this:
'Ages 4 and up'. Name me the last town set that was made with Pre-K in mind. I
can't think of one.

-Dave
LUGNET Member #524

HardCore's Haven