 Town / 3398
Re: new lego sets? are they crazy?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 21:14:37 GMT

In lugnet.town, Joe Franco writes:
hi, i just got my new lego S@H 2001 catalog and god am i PO'd. These sets
are getting more and more crappier and expensive every day. please dont tell
me that the new and stupid, "JACK STONE" sets are going to replace the town,
or city sets. are they? the Jack Stone police station looks more like an
elevator shaft, and the cell looks like nothing ive ever seen. the minifig
comes down to the first floor via a pole. if this "pole" really existed in
real life, police officers would be breakig their necks high and low. (god
forbid). the 4609 fire truck looks like a fischer price toy, and is that a
building it comes with? the only good thing about this book is the BULK
packs, trains pages, and Star wars. ladies and gentlemen, technic just got
more juniorized. did i miss a few years or did lego pay for shipping at one
time, long ago? gee, guess they're losing money. i wonder how? anyway, the
guarded inn is in this book and that looks great too, but no METROLINER AND
CLUBCAR! then lego wonders why theyre losing money. LOOK AT THEIR SETS!! NO
ONE WANTS A JUNIORIZED SET! WE WANT BETTER SETS THAT WERE FROM A FEW YEARS
AGO! i bet that lego will go outta business within a few years.

just my 2 cents, hope i didnt offend anyone. im just so mad. Joe

Tell us how you really feel, Joe.