 Town / 2150
2149  |  2151
Subject:
town wishlist 2001 (2002???)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 22:00:10 GMT

In my previous post, I displayed my contempt for The Lego Group for not
putting out any new Town sets (1st time in over 20 years for them - 1st
town sets came out officially in 1979!!)
I am still very upset at them for not putting out any new sets, but the
real reason for posting is that I want to ask you guys out there at what
should be included in the new town line if they put it out....
I like the modularity of the soccor sets, and would probably want to
go along that route, some previous posters (in LUGNET News: Castle)
wanted to "merge" town and castle and introduce a "midieval town
setting"
I like both, but I like town series better, and do not like this idea
too much....again I ask you to share some of your ideas to share with
fellow COT's (Collectors of Town).