 Town / 2185
Re: town wishlist 2001 (2002???)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 02:38:53 GMT

what should be included in the new town line if they put it out....

Well I know I may be a little late putting this out, but I would just love
it if Lego would put out a line of realistic NASA lego sets. I've only got
the six Launch Command sets(not including the accesories package), and that
only gives me one scientist and 6 ground crew workers, and I'm in the middle
of making a Kennedy Space Center here >:-/! I'm still going to have to order
three Comlink Cruiser's just for the men and technology(computer bricks).
That still won't be enough. I'm sorry for griping, but you can only order
Space Port stuff now, and that costs even more.