 Town / 2183
Re: town wishlist 2001 (2002???)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 18:47:54 GMT

some previous posters (in LUGNET News: Castle)
wanted to "merge" town and castle and introduce a "midieval town
setting"

I'd love that, but I'd also like them to merge town and space--a Future City
2050 kind of thing.  Lots of domes and future-looking buildings--an Art
Deco/metropolic look would be really cool!  Lots of curved pieces; a return
of the curved pieces in Basic 725 and the Paradisa Poolside Paradise, etc.
Above all, it needs to have a MONORAIL.

The pieces should be useful for both town and space, though--nothing too
fancy or specialized.

Peter