 Town / 2184
Re: town wishlist 2001 (2002???)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 21:49:23 GMT

"Peter F. Guenther" <pguenthe@zdnetonebox.com> wrote in message
news:G7Kuvu.38B@lugnet.com...
some previous posters (in LUGNET News: Castle)
wanted to "merge" town and castle and introduce a "midieval town
setting"

I'd love that, but I'd also like them to merge town and space--a Future • City
2050 kind of thing.  Lots of domes and future-looking buildings--an Art
Deco/metropolic look would be really cool!  Lots of curved pieces; a • return
of the curved pieces in Basic 725 and the Paradisa Poolside Paradise, etc.
Above all, it needs to have a MONORAIL.

The pieces should be useful for both town and space, though--nothing too
fancy or specialized.

Peter

That is such a cool idea!  Imagine a 'Back to the Future 2' or 'Demolition
Man' style environment.  Alternatively, looking further into the future, a
city based on 'Futurama' or 'The Jetsons'.  I think the domed buildings
would look quite impressive, and also provide for some original
architecture.

Nicholas Allan