 Town / 2154
Re: town wishlist 2001 (2002???)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 23:52:51 GMT

There has apparently been a different, weirder merger. Town has merged with
Adventurers to become Studios.

So, what should be included in the 2002 "Studio Town" range? More cops will
be a given, don't have to ask for it. Some Hollywood bungalows will be
appreciated--oh wait, that would be like Paradisa.

Interesting concept there, I wasn't thinking about that at all.
Personally, I don't mind any of the adventure themes.  I loved the
Egyptian theme (plenty of pieces), Jungle (loved the ruins, and Dino-
Island isn't bad either (a bit too much of a tangent for my taste, but
still pretty good - I liked Dino Research Center).
I don't really like the "Studio Town", I mean its a nice attempt to recreate
a movie studio, but I don't think its too useful for my town.  As for some
bungalows, its a nice concept but probably too boring to sell really well...
what might do well is a movie star trailer....have some pretend big-wig
actress in there, and have her "agent" and a costume person, and make-up....