 Town / 1937
Re: Proposal: TOWN building contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 18:46:12 GMT

In lugnet.town, Kai Brodersen writes:
I think model size by peices would be to hard to tell because of modeler
honesty.

If you don't believe the piece count, consider that in your voting. If you think
the modeler squeaked under the category size limit by using large, rare pieces,
and you don't think that's fair, consider that in your voting. Personally, I
don't care if someone enters a 200,000-piece structure in a "small" category. If
it doesn't fit the category description I won't vote for it. Kinda like finding
a cottage in the bridge category. It might be beautiful, but it's not a bridge.

Amy