 Town / 1976
Re: Proposal: TOWN building contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 23:50:39 GMT

I don't find that a serious problem. The definition of
"rare" is anyway strongly dependen't on when you got your
LEGO sets, and what kind of sets you were lucky enough to
get.
Yeah. To most people a part like, say, the monorail motor cover from the
airport shuttle is a rare piece but to someone who has 8 airpirt
shuttles it might not be...