 Town / 1970
Re: Proposal: TOWN building contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 16:11:59 GMT

Amy:

I have two remaining problems with placing DATs in the
same categories as photos. First, you can use any number
of rare pieces.

I don't find that a serious problem. The definition of
"rare" is anyway strongly dependen't on when you got your
LEGO sets, and what kind of sets you were lucky enough to
get.

Second, you can build things that *attach* like
real-world pieces but you aren't limited to building
structures that would actually *hold*.

I consider that cheating!

Play well,

Jacob
--
"There is nothing worse than having only one drunk head."