 Town / 1481
RE: A project suggestion= Let's develop a Theme ourselves....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 19:14:20 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kevin Wilson writes:
Farlie A wrote:
Not at all. Like I said above. Think navigable waterway (as in Shannon,
Missipi,Rhur etc.) not Birtish Canal (as in the Grand Union). I think that
river based navigational  'systems' exist in the US?

Oh sure, we could envision something along the Intercoastal Waterway in Florida.

We could have a marina for boats and waterplanes, maybe a hurricane harbour.

Hey wait! That's the idea behind Sail'n Fly Marina and Hurricane Harbour!

Geez, I wish they would reissue those sets.....

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com