 Technic / 5521
Re: Is there such a thing as Bionicle MOC's?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 09:17:11 GMT

OK, the first set of these are teh First Actual Bionicle MOC ever(I have teh
dates to prove it ;)) Adn teh second set are teasers of thisgns to come!
*Cut and past these links to see pics
http://www.geocities.com/vestras/tauna-1.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/vestras/tauna-2.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/vestras/tauna-3.jpg

Teasers for my Bio-2
http://www.geocities.com/vestras/tease-1.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/vestras/tease-2.jpg

I have a total of 17 Bionicle Only MOC's so far, and many more when i ge the
money. and as always the 100+ Slizer Designs of Slizers:Transformers ^_^
More Pics, armies of updates, and more cming to teh site for real soon! honest!

http://www.geocities.com/vestras/index.html
STF: U will thank me for this someday