 Technic / Bionicle / 830
Re: Is there such a thing as Bionicle MOC's?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 20:24:03 GMT

I do like how you can make one arm move (wish it was both), but I hate how >other than the arm, they just sit there, looking like they are about to fall >over.

True, they don't do a whole lot, but two of the six Toa, Gali and Onua, are
made where you can move both arms, and one, Pohatu, has a leg that moves
(although this makes him even more prone to falling over).