 Technic / 5508
Re: Is there such a thing as Bionicle MOC's?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 12:07:04 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Nick Huggins writes:
When I got them home and put them togehter, I started to wonder how would
you make a MOC out of these things?

I've a MOC at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5103

My feelings on it, though, are that it looks a lot like the "actual" toa,
and less like something new. Requires more playing with, I think :)

Nick.

I've taken to mixing Throwbots, Roboriders, and the Toa's (of the same type;
i.e. Granite, Dust, and Pohatu) into new creations. Ski, Frost, and Kopaka
made 2 very interesting creations. Torch, Lava, Flare, and Tahu made 3
creations. You can go on from there.
The Toa like ones that were created, look, well, very Toa like. I did want
to have the heads on these creation put on the ball and sockets, so that
they had a more lifelike look to them with positionable heads as well.

I hope others follow in creating some new things in the 'Bot' line. Pictures
will be posted soon, but until then you may be able to catch sight of them
from the live feed from Brickfest this weekend, as they will be attending
the event with me (as well as my Drill-Bots, which attended last years
Brickfest).

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST 2001 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****