 Technic / Bionicle / 832
Re: Is there such a thing as Bionicle MOC's?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 03:41:43 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Todd Kubo writes:
Hello,
I just finally signed up at Brickshelf and posted a small
Bionicle MOC.

Actually not completely Original, there seems to be a picture of this
on one of the Game Cards with Lewa.
Just thought I'd try it out.
And yes, I've begun to get reeled in by the whole Bionicle thing...
Thanks!

<snip>

Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but a full instruction spread for the
spider is in this month's Mania Magazine. They call him "Fikou, the tree
spider."
Looking closer at the instruction set, and your MOC, I do see a slight
variance to what they did, but it is essentially the same. I do like your
choice of color though.

I too am sucked in by the whole Bionicle thing.

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST 2001 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****