 Technic / Bionicle / 815
Re: Is there such a thing as Bionicle MOC's?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 19:21:54 GMT

I guess it would have helped if i put it in the correct subgroup :)~ The
question still stands....

In lugnet.technic, Tom Inosanto writes:
Ok, I went to Legoland today and got the LL exclusive mask, I figured I
needed something to use it with, so I got a few of the small sets, and 2 of
the bigger in-a-can sets. When I got them home and put them togehter, I
started to wonder how would you make a MOC out of these things? Maybe it is
because I have no other technic sets. Maybe if I had more experience with
these types of parts I could do something with them. I do like how you can
make one arm move (wish it was both), but I hate how other than the arm,
they just sit there, looking like they are about to fall over :(  Oh well,
but my LL mask looks cool, maybe I will hang it from the rear view mirror in
the car :)
Tom