 Technic / Bionicle / 833
Re: Is there such a thing as Bionicle MOC's?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 05:19:05 GMT

As we don't have any of that stuff in Australia (yet!), I haven't seen then,
so I had built what I thought was a pretty original idea.  My version is
just a foot (facing backwards, with the claws poked in the sides, then the 2
balls for eys at the top of the foot, joind by a #4 axle (not included in a
Bionicle set).  I made it all in black, and it does look pretty scary if you
put it on someones shoulder.

Martin