 Technic / Bionicle / 831
Re: Is there such a thing as Bionicle MOC's?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 00:52:25 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Todd Kubo writes:
Hello,
I just finally signed up at Brickshelf and posted a small
Bionicle MOC.

Actually not completely Original, there seems to be a picture of this
on one of the Game Cards with Lewa.
Just thought I'd try it out.
And yes, I've begun to get reeled in by the whole Bionicle thing...
Thanks!

That thing is cool! Creepy. Girlfriend will object strenuously.