 Technic / 4957
Re: 8860 Scissors lift
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 22:04:21 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Bob Sardelli writes:
Hi all,

I noticed that the box for the <set:8860> car chassis has a scissors lift.
The scans of the instructions on brickshelf however, do not have any instructions for the scisssors lift.  Was there a
second book in the box or was this just a suggestion on the box?

I'm afraid there was only one instruction book.  The scissor lift did not
feature in it, it must just have been a box-suggestion, (whatever happened
to them?)

Sorry to disappoint you

Psi