 Technic / 4965
Re: 8860 Scissors lift
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 10:21:01 GMT

Hi

I have 3 copies of the 8860 and i believe that they all use the grey taps -
but i have MISB 8860 in the attic somewhere, so i will have a look for it
tonight and to see if it has the chrome ones on?

Do you remeber when you opened your 8860 that it had the chrome taps in it?

Michael

While we're on the subject.  My original 8860 has chrome taps.  At SCLF I
found out that everyone else's were grey.  Can any 8860 owners shed any
light on this.

Psi