 Technic / 5110
Re: 8860 Scissors lift
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 16:08:34 GMT

The weirdest mistake in a Lego instruction I've ever seen is this:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/8000/8880/8880-049.html

Look at the second step in mirror subassembly. Look at the 1x1 bricks
(both the one with hole and the regular one) How this could be possible
if they are using a 3D CAD program to prepare instructions?

Selçuk

Jennifer Clark wrote:

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

Well I know that the destroyer droid instructions have had several different
revisions...

There is a mistake in the alternative model from the 8280 fire engine:

   http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/8000/8280/8280-46.html

The tyres in the inventory are different from those on the trailer.

Jennifer