 Technic / 2913
Re: Pneum Tubing (was Re: Split of 5218 (was Re: Lego US S@H))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 03:06:37 GMT

In article <G3rzIK.2Au@lugnet.com>, Amnon Silverstein <amnon@best.com>
wrote:

I wonder where Lego gets the tubing from. I doubt they make it themselves. I
bet there is some supplier that will sell you 100' roll of it for $10. I
have seen many close equivalents, but has anyone found a really good match
that is easy to order from some other company?

Perhaps you might want to try looking at your nearest automotive
store...  windshield-washer-pump tubing might be suitable, it's
available in a couple different diameters (but, alas, only in black
typically)... or try an industrial/commercial supplier, look in your
phonebook under Pipes or Hose...?

C.