 Technic / 2912
2911  |  2913
Subject:
The Giant Wheelbot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.znap, lugnet.fun
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 21:31:22 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

After some initial stops and starts, I finally finished my Giant Wheelbot MOC
made from Znap, Technic and the RCX.  I was inspired to create this after
I had finished a ferris wheel for my son but could not quite get the wheel
structure right with Technic until I bought some Znaps curved pieces.
Right now the Giant Wheelbot moves forwards and backwards but version 2
hopefully will have a mechanism to turn while moving.  Hope you like it.
It is on the Technic Section of my homepage with a 1.5 Mb movie showing how it
moves (4 secs)

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/kkqwebpage/

KK