 Technic / 14447
Re: SSC: Re: Classic timing circuits and XOR gates (long)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 23:16:11 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Eric Sophie wrote:
What'd I say? What'd I say!

Well, I was interpreted Steve's comment

I don't care what Eric says.  This is pretty just like it is.  :)

as indicating that you didnt think my MOCs were beautiful enough, so you offered
to help me with that.....  I know he was just joking though....

I just wanted to make it clear for those not in the know that I invited you to
the project (and then Steve invited himself in (but that is a different story
;^)

Kevin (pumped for Brickfest!)