 Technic / 14442
Re: SSC: Re: Classic timing circuits and XOR gates (long)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 21:47:24 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
On Tue, August 9, 2005 3:10 pm, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
Here is a picture of SSC1

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/SSClagorpion1/p8040144.jpg

SSClagorpion 1 has eight legs broken into two groups of four.

I don't care what Eric says.  This is pretty just like it is.  :)

Thanks!

Actually Eric never said anything about the beauty factor, in fact just the
opposite.

I contacted him about colaborating for something with "real attitude" which is
something his designs excude!

I try to make my designs nice looking, just not spent a lot of time on
"attitude".

For me, innovation and learning are the big drives, but I have tried to make
things more tidy, because that does affect technical beauty.

(SNIP)

Kevin