 Technic / 12304
Re: pneumatic cylinder: why not hydraulic ??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 15:20:47 GMT

<snip>

I'd like to write a book on Lego pneumatics - I have a few ideas already sorted
into chapters, such as basics, building blocks and example systems.

Mark Bellis

Hi Mark,
  I've thought about this in the past, and ruled it out because it is such a
specialty.  Do you think there is a big enough market to justify a book on this
topic?

Kevin