 Technic / 12288
12287  |  12289
Subject:
pneumatic cylinder: why not hydraulic ??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 17:18:26 GMT

Hi everybody,

I' ve read a long time ago something like this: LEGO pneumatic cylinder cannot
be use as hydraulic cylinder.

Is anybody can explain me why ?? May be we can' t use water with cylinder (may
be cause of corrosion) but what about silicone oil ?? or something like that....

Thanks for your answers

Do not forget to visit my LEGOTIC site:-)

http://mapage.noos.fr/chrismaker/index.htm

Chris.