 Technic / 10836
Re: A better full adder!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 04:00:22 GMT

Kevin L. Clague wrote:
> [ more brilliant stuff ]

>> Stick a fork in me... I'm done.

Oh... Please no.  Your ability to design on paper is amazing.

Thanks.  I try.  :)

Actually, I do have a few more ideas I've been toying around with in my
brain, but I think I'm about as done with this as I'm going to be
without actually owning some stuff to play around with.  I've been doing
mental gymnastics on this for a few weeks now and my brain is starting
to hurt.  :)

As I said, I've still got a few more ideas that I think *might* work
(and I'm pretty sure they are original concepts too), but I won't know
until I'm able to actually get the stuff to experiment (which,
regrettably, doesn't look like it's going to be before September... ah
well).