 Technic / 10810
10809  |  10811
Subject:
A better full adder!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 02:08:54 GMT

I realized this afternoon that I could cull a switch from my earlier
design.  It's now down to 12 switches from 13.  4 switches ganged onto
each piston.

The wiring schematic is here:
http://www.members.shaw.ca/markt1964/fulladder2.jpg

Instructions on how to interpret the diagram can be found in an earlier
thread entitled "The latest rage in pneumatic computing".