 Technic / *6991 (-20)
  Re: First mask pack mini-story

(...) Yes the masks do like the spray enamel.. I just happen to do one in Gold :) (...) In 1 Pack? THAT is very odd to find 2 har to find masks ;) (...) Thats the one :), i have the images around somewhere and i need to transfer them from the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

"Michael Edwards" <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message news:GJ1Eut.CLI@lugnet.com... (...) yes it worked great! I printed the large jpeg out for my own use. I know realize I wont be able to get every one of them :( oh well im happy to hear (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: First mask pack mini-story

Hi Nicole and group (...) Wow, what a find :) - i hope the checklist works well? I would like to do a little survey for some stats for their mask purchasing as i would like to start working out the Rarity of masks... At present i know that 1 in 10 (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  First mask pack mini-story

We were at Wal-mart yesterday looking through the bare Lego section and we came upon a phenomenon I've heard others talking about, dozens of opened and half to fully empty mask packs :(. I found one that escaped the slaughter and put it in the cart (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: I think I broke my online game... rats..

I'm stuck in the pod also. I had no crash, just got stuck when I tried to go back down. (The town was empty). -gyug (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: 8466 4 wheel steering?

I recently built mine and have been wondering about adding a motor too. I've thought of adding the motor unit found on the 8279/5121 but it looks as if it would mean removing the external steering wheel and column outside the cab and readjusting the (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

  I think I broke my online game... rats..

I e-mailed this to the LEGO Webmaster (with some screen shots), hoping he could help me out... posting it here as well.. any insights? ---...--- Last night I experienced sort of a glitch in my play and was wondering if you (or someone on the web (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Wheels

Sigh... this complicates my choice of set even further... Anyway, thanks for the help. --Tobias (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Wiring Gear Motors

(...) Or, you could go to your local Radio Shack and buy an AC to DC adapter with 9V output and a potentiometer for a lot less than the cost of a Lego train controller. :-) TJ -uh cuttin' and uh splicin' we go! (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: T.J's Diff

(...) It works well. It's easy to assemble and requires only common parts. I think that it will stand up to very high torque applications, but I haven't tested it yet. The only drawback to this home-made differential is that it's big. It's a minimum (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

  T.J's Diff

T.J, I see you've built that diff that was advertised here recently. (URL) does it compare with the standard diff? Steve (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Wiring Gear Motors

(...) Hey Greg, If your looking to connect to a speed controller, you can use a LEGO 9v train controller. Other than that, sure, you can cut and splice to your hearts content. Robert Powell SCLTC (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MOC Kanapu, the Lightning Toa

Doug, nice job. I like the bow/arrow combination. Nice use of parts... also like the part about "Toa who should not exists, yet does, defying the prophacies" -- way to spin the LEGO story. - Steve (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Wiring Gear Motors

(...) Sure, you can wire it up to anything you want to. But do so at your own risk. I've used an AC adaptor (12V, 1A output) with my 9V motors for quite a while now and they work fine. My only advice would be to cut your Lego wires a good length (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Wiring Gear Motors

Is it at all possible to wire a regular Lego gear motor to outside electronics? It seems like it could be done by cutting one end off of a Lego wire and reattaching other wires so that the motor could be plugged into something like a speed (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Telescope

Could somebody help to nderstand how to use the telescope and would someone also tell me when the next update will be as it appears you can tell using the telescope. Thanks, Tim (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: 8466 4 wheel steering?

(...) I certainly like the way most of the new cars use only one shock absorber per wheel. That is much more realistic than the twin shock abosorbers from 8880. It is also better, as two shock absorbers add more friction to the suspension, making it (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Wheels

Hello Tobias (...) I know at least 4 types of balloon tyres: 43.2 x 28 56 x 30 68.8 x 40 100 x 60 The tyres of the 8465 looks like the 68.8 x 40 to me... The look the same as the tyres of the 8459 or 8464 (pneumatic front end loader) If you take a (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Wheels

Are there two or three sizes of them, then? Maybe I was wrong, thinking it only was two. The wheels on the 8465 doesn't look as small as the Exploration Mars ones. --Tobias (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

  MOC Kanapu, the Lightning Toa

Well since I have not been able to get my web site up, thought it would eb fair to show off another one of my creations. This is Kanapu, a new Toa who should not exists, yet does, defying the prophacies. But will she help the Toa, or destroy them? (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact