 Technic / Bionicle / 1267
1266  |  1268
Subject:
First mask pack mini-story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 12:04:14 GMT

     We were at Wal-mart yesterday looking
through the bare Lego section and we came
upon a phenomenon I've heard others talking
about, dozens of opened and half to fully
empty mask packs :(. I found one that
escaped the slaughter and put it in the cart as
an impulse buy. In my way to the checkout I
spotted the store manager who I know from
church asked about new shipments and told
him about the opened packs.
-Fast forward to home- I was sitting at the
computer and went to the kanohi power site's
mask checklist and opened my mask pack.
WOOHOO!!! an infected Hau and a clear
Kaukau! To bad I couldn't find out how rare
they are in percentage of distribution :(.
     Ok now my question why is there only ONE
head in a pack?? If your supposed to put them
on the can lids your going to end up with
more masks than heads!! Oh well. I'm happy
anyway.
I'm going to K-got-nothing-to-sell-mart today
to look for more, now I'm hooked!
--
Nicole widow of
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.