 Technic / Bionicle / 1273
Re: First mask pack mini-story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 04:01:06 GMT

"Michael Edwards" <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message
news:GJ1Ksq.15s@lugnet.com...

yes it worked great! I printed the large jpeg
out for my own use. I know realize I wont be
able to get every one of them :( oh well im
happy to hear they take spray enamel good :)

Yes the masks do like the spray enamel.. I just happen to do one in Gold • :)

as of now? 1 pack: 1infected hau
1 clear kaukau

In 1 Pack? THAT is very odd to find 2 har to find masks ;)

Yep, in one pack. i didnt know they both were rare!

is yours the tree one? thats made from
axles and connecters?

Thats the one :), i have the images around somewhere and i need to • transfer
them from the Bionicle Island website to the Kanohi-Power one :) as far as • i
know i only seen two mocs to display them, Mine and Xtian whos uses a • 36x36
board and technic peices.

I think theres a pic on one of the harddrives
somewhere of it, just not sure which one.
Ken did one of, stop bush, 3x axle and baseplate
but it didnt have more than 2 on it because he
passed before they were widely availible here :(
He only had the 2 red ones (Tahu and Vakama?)

i see lots of heads on sale on brickbay
but sadly i cant buy them
when ken was alive we lost a _LOT_
of money from paypal

oh, Sorry to hear that Nicole.... My thoughts are with you.

I meant lost money as in paypal took money
out for stuff and it just dissapeared not going
to where it was supposed to. They just said
"sorry we cant help" basically but i digress...

--
Mike Edwards
Lugnet Member #151

Brickbay shop - Edwards Parts