 Technic / Bionicle / 1274
Re: Bionicle Lexicon finally reopened
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 04:05:21 GMT

I just love this site now!
When is the alphabet and numbers coming?
--
Nicole widow to
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.

"Christian Gemuenden" <xtian@brickmaster.de> wrote in message
Hi all,

over the past few days I have worked on the Bionicle Lexicon that used to • be
part of my old Bionicle Corner. After several hours of graphic-editing I
finally came up with the new Kanohi-Power version. A fresh new layout and • a
nice amount of colourful images are ahead - worth a click...

http://www.kanohi-power.com

Click on " Storyline > Lexicon " !

May the Masks be with you,

Christian Gemünden and Michael Edwards.