 Technic / Bionicle / 1275
Re: Bionicle Lexicon finally reopened
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 06:02:53 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D. writes:
I just love this site now!
When is the alphabet and numbers coming?

The hold up on this may be partly my fault, Nicole.

I promised Michael that I would update my web site with the newest version
of my Mata Nui font so Kanohi Power could link to it, but haven't taken the
time to do so.

BTW, version 2 of Mata Nui now includes the numbers 0-9, and adds the
swooshy Bionicle symbol to the dingbat characters (while the letters a-z and
the 10 original dingbats also remain).

Guys, let me know if you would like me to just e-mail you the Macintosh and
Windows fonts for you to host yourselves, OK? I can do that much easier than
revamping my site right now.

Matt