 Technic / Bionicle / 1284
1283  |  1285
Subject:
Infected Hau
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 21:01:17 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Michael Edwards writes:

I would like to do a little survey for some stats for their mask purchasing
as i would like to start working out the Rarity of masks... At present i
know that 1 in 10 packs have a Infected Hau....

Wouldn't that make Infected Hau the most common mask?  Because if the standard
masks were evenly distributed, wouldn't they be 1 in every 36 boxes of masks?